Friday, January 4, 2008

2008 Resolution Unleashed

I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself right now. (Tee hee hee!) After 6 months of wanting to start my own blog I'm finally doing it. So, without further delay, here I am taking this ginormous plunge and getting myself connected to this awesome online world...and I'm proud to say, this was one of my new years resolutions. (one down) I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many talented individuals and lucky that a few of you enjoy the creations I have put together. (smile) I hope I can offer unlimited inspiration, ideas and possibly even some new concepts and that you will want to come back and visit often. I'm planning on sharing some of my yummy papers, embellishments, stamps and of course punches that I've been recently using from SU (Stampin' Up!) since the new Spring/Summer catty just came out! There is so much to be created! Let's stop dilly dallying and get started!

No comments: