Thursday, February 14, 2008

Target DOLLAR SPOT Find! Cars Tin




I am always so excited to run into Target and stop at the dollar spot to see what new treasures they might have waiting for me! Last year in the fall I was delighted to find these absolutely adorable little Cars Tins - seriously, they are super cute and oh so tiny. I picked up a few (ok, like 24) because I knew I would have a use for them. This is what I came up with, a kids Cars Scrapbook for any Cars crazed lover! Simply add pictures and wahlah!

With a little bit of imagination and a lot of sticky strip to hold this puppy in place, I created an accordian style album that open up but doesn't fall out. Here's two photos showing the inside of the album.
I'm excited to announce Target has new adorable little tins for the spring - they have Bambi, Thumper and Dumbo....umhhh, yeah, I did pick a few up! Check back to see my new designs.























No comments: