Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mummy Halloween Tunnel Album


I can't take credit for this super cool scrapbook idea since I found the directions on how to put the papers together somewhere online, I wish I knew who inspired me to create my own tunnel album....because I would thank her up and down! It takes 3 sheets of cardstock, some designer paper, stickers, embellishments and a little creativity to create these 3D scrapbooks. These books accordian out from a 4x6 starting size and you can fit 5 pictures easily. The little shadowboxes really set off the scene for whatever you are trying to feature. Last year one of my Artisan entires for Stampin' Up was a tunnel album and it was a huge hit. This has to be one of my favorite lines of paper from K&Co - Tim Coffee. Tim's designs are unique, colorful and they really capture the holiday spirit well!

No comments: