Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stampin' Up! Artisan Winning Entry 2007




I was very fortunate to be one of 10 winners for the 2007 SU! Artisan Contest. It's taken me over a year to post this to my site. Each participant was to include 3 Scrapbook pages, 5 cards and 2 3-Dimensional items. These were the items I submitted. All items use strictly SU! All products unless otherwise noted:


3-D Items

3-D item 1 "Flower Pot & Mini Scrapbook"
One special additions to my 3-D flower pot was to add a flower that was actually a surprise mini-book. I remember learning how to make this minibook when I was at the Creating Keepsakes Convention just a few months earlier. I believe I had 6 petals with pictures. After a little trial and error, I was able to get the book to hold together nicely.





3-D item 2 "Tunnel Album"
This album is one of my favorites to make. Not only does it fold down to the exact size of a card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2 but it just looks amazing when you can peer through the little holes and look at the pictures inside. there is a lot of texture, style and dimension going on! (Not to mention 5 kids who had a blast at the Kangaroo Farm)


Cards


Card 1: "Birthday Beauty"
I love this pop-up card, very simple to make, but the outcome is an exciting surprise for the recipient!



Card 2: "Ahoy Matey, Diarama"



Card 3: "You're Invited, surprise inside"


Card 4: "Ruff Day w/ Mini Scrapbook on cover"


Card 5: "Cold Twigs"
Scrapbook Pages
Scrapbook Page 1

Scrapbook Page 2

Scrapbook Page 3

No comments: