Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Good Times


I'm realizing that I have a lot of favorites...including this awesome paper pack by K&CO called Mira. OMG it's gorgeous and colorful and there are all these really super cool swirls and shiny things and and and....I could go on forever...oh, but I almost forgot you can get it at Michaels of all places. This spread was a lot of fun to do. I totally love journaling via my computer even though it's so important to have your own handwriting to cherish too. I have a cute little butterfly on the top right of this page that is actually 3D, but it's hard to tell w/ this photo...trust me, it's cute...the wings pop right off the page and only the body is attached. I did use Garden Whimsy by Stampin' Up! for the butterfly trail...love that set...it's underutilized right now along with many of my stamps. I'll get there.

No comments: