Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Life's Treasures



I love it when I can create a page in no time...like this one. I had some extra tags that I had made just waiting to be used and buttons that I bought a million years ago. My husband and I were both downstairs at the dining room when this page unfolded and it took like 2 minutes tops...seriously and it shows...nothing flashy, just a quick page to remember the moment. Don't get all caught up in your underwear about how perfect your pages should be...just getem done! I sure did and my husband was cracking up over it. I bought this patterned paper at HIP 2B SQUARE and can't for the life of me remember who makes it...I think it's Scenic Route, but then again maybe it was Crate Paper, either way, I'm loving this paper. There is something about rust/orange and olive green that I just can't get enough of!

No comments: