Friday, February 18, 2011

Candy Airplanes

Candy Airplane - Ingredients:  2 sticks of gum, 2 life savers, 1 smartie, 1 sillyband
 Over Christmas the boys really wanted to give something to their classmates at school.  I remember when I was younger, we gave a variety of things like:  Jumbo Candy Canes, Lollipop Reindeer, Candy Cane Reindeer, Candy Trains, etc.  I started looking for any "NEW" candy type projects online and stumbled upon these.  Aren't they the COOLEST!   I know, I should have posted this earlier, but just thought  it's a GREAT idea not only as an inexpensive gift for the holidays, but also for a birthday or other celebration.  ...they were so much fun for us to create and not to mention EASY and extremely KID FRIENDLY! 

Packaged and ready to go.
This is how we packaged the planes....I'm not gonna lie, I LOVE cello bags!   Add a beautiful topper to any cello bag filled with goodies and you've created a beautiful and simple masterpiece!  

No comments: