Friday, February 19, 2010

Fun Phrase Friday

Welcome to "FUN PHRASE FRIDAY"! I absolutely love, quotes, phrases and statements that are thought provoking, funny and well, sometimes just down right wrong. Each friday, I will post something new whether it be a card/scrapbook or just something random! This week's FUN PHRASE FRIDAY is dedicated to my girl "Z" in Seattle, my favorite Starbucks Barista!   

"With enough caffeine, I could rule the world."



I wanted to give this card a clean, freestyle look, one that gave off a little energy.  I chose this zany paper by basicgrey's lime rickey collection which to me screamed "I've just had my coffee and now I could rule the world"  I upgraded the penguin's cup and cut out the setiment by hand (no punches used).  

The sentiment was cut freehand Materials used: Stamp: memory box penguin, sentiment stamp by Inkadinkado, patterened paper basicgrey lime rickey, ink, stampin up!, stampin up markers, rhinestones, doodlebug rick rack





No comments: