Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Handmade Valentines for my guys: Love You, Key To My Heart, Wild About You!

Love You Card - K&Company "Handmade" Specialty Paper and accessories

I raved about this paper pack yesterday, but after using many of the pieces I can't say enough good about it!  I think my husband will love his Valentines Day card this year.  I kept his card pretty simple using some grand adhesions, pop dots, patterned paper and die cut shapes.  I printed out one of my favorite photos to use as the focal point.  Here's a pic of the full card:
Love You Card - K&Company "Handmade" Specialty Paper and accessories

For the boys cards, I added some hand stitching using Stampin' Up! linen thread and used stitching templates from both  Stampin' Up! mat pack and  In Stitch'z by Bazill.  For my photos, I adjusted the color hue and saturation to give them a softer more vintage look.  The "Key to my heart" card features an acrylic overlay that is just magnificent!  Did you get your paper packs yet?

Key to my heart Card - K&Company "Handmade" Specialty Paper and accessories
Key to my heart Card - K&Company "Handmade" Specialty Paper and accessories

Wild About You Card:  K&Company "Handmade" Specialty Paper and accessories 

Wild About You Card: K&Company "Handmade" Specialty Paper and accessories

3 comments:

Viola Odorata said...

following you for 'Be my blog follower on BLOGGER 2'@ swap-bot

XO Viola Odorata

Dragon Watcher said...

Wow you made some beutiful things I so love that dragon matchbox you made :)

I added myself to your followers list

~Marieka
DragonWather - Be my blog follower on BLOGGER 2 on Swap-Bot

lollywood said...

What cute cards! I always scan the scrapbook aisle and thumb through all the paper packs and think of all the neat things you can do with them, but I don't think they would be as nice as your cards!

Following you now from the "Be My Blogger Pt. 2" Swap on Swapbot! My screenname is lollywood.

Have a great day!