Tuesday, February 9, 2010

K&Company "Handmade" Paper Pack - What would you do?

Yes, I'm a HUGE fan of K&Company - I have to admit, their collections of paper, stickers, layered accents, embellishments, border strips, ephemera, alphabets, fibers, ribbons and not to mention fabric swatches are simply amazing! Just when I think they couldn't possibly get any better...out comes a new release just to prove they really know how to outdo themselves!  Look at this gorgeous collection called "Handmade"! Run, don't walk and pick this up yourself, you'll be so happy you did!  Or visit  "What's New" on the K&Company website. I'm going to be working on some valentines this evening for my boys using this collection.

PICTURED: K&Company Specialty Paper, Ephemera, Fabric Swatches, Adhesive Chipboard, Layered Accents, Tag Pad, Grand Adhesions

PICTURED:  K&Company Grand Adhesions

PICTURED:  K&Company Ephemera

No comments: