Friday, January 8, 2010

Accordian Album Gone Crazy



















Glitz Pack, paper pack and my "Family" Album

I was web-surfing one day and saw this really cool accordion album on someone's blog (I'm sorry I can't give this person credit...what a cool idea they had!).  I decided I had to make an album similar to the one I'd seen.  I pulled out this very cool "Hey Dude" total boy, paper pack and created a "Family" album as you'll see in my next few posts.  I had so much fun making this album.  I have the pictures in the order that the album is opened...some pages flip up, others flip right and left.   I also put pictures on the backside of the album to maximize the amount of space I had to place my pictures.  I've decided, although there was some serious "cool factor" in this album with  all it's interactive parts, I decided that next time I will only have the album flip open left and right (not up and down)...easier for others to enjoy and it will sit nicely wide open on your desktop, counter or wherever you decided to place this.    






No comments: