Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Swap-Bot - Big Fat Stuffed Envelope Swap



Last week, while mindlessly surfing the web,  I found this very cool website called
swap-bot- it's an online website that allows you to set up and participate in swaps with other people around the world.  You get a log-in, fill out your profile which is just basic information about yourself to help your swapping partners know you better and then you can sign up for various swaps.  I have signed up for 3 swaps so far, "Big Fat Stuffed Envelopes", "February Love Matchbox Swap" and "Promote your Business Swap".

I just got done sending my first swap out (photo above).   I filled a large envelope with patterned paper by American Crafts, a handmade yellow chipboard scrapbook, ribbons, brads, eyelets, clips, buttons, plastic alphabet, a vintage magnet, valentines day candy, yellow spool of wire, 1 pack of rock & roll stickers and 1 pack of rub-ons.  I also included a sunflower charm which was on her list of her favorites.   I'm happy these goodies are going to a good home.

2 comments:

Debbie Flattum said...

This sounds like a cool website. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing. Your swap partner is very lucky to receive your big fat stuffed envelope.

Cassi said...

This swap was for me, and I have to say it was lovely and I enjoyed it oh so much. (: I noticed the website on the stuff I recieved so I decided to check it out. You're so talented and again, thank you so much for the amazing envelope! <3