Friday, January 22, 2010

Valentine Scrapbooks now on Etsy

Yesterday I went to the craft store to purchase some stickers and paper for my boys Valentine boxes and I came across the most adorable Bo Bunny "Love Bandit/LoveUDeerly" collection!  I had to have it!  I bought some papers, stickers and cardstock sheets and quickly assembled these 2 albums.  The whimsical little forest friends are so adorable!  They have little raccoons, squirrels, birds, deer and even bugs and the sentiments are so sweet.  I've added some stitching on many of the inside pages, popped up stickers and other elements for a 3 dimensional feel.  There are 16 pages to add your favorite photos, journaling and other memorabilia. These are both for sale on my Etsy site where you can view all the interior pages and pullout tags.  Enjoy!



No comments: