Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Wonderful You" Pop Up Book

Finished...finally.  I got this done last night and meant to post, but I was so tired I fell asleep on the couch and well....here I am this morning posting *smile*.  I absolutely LOVE this project!  Love, L-O-V-E, love it! 

Cover- "Stinkie the Skunk" welcomes you!


Inside 1 - "What a Hoot"


Inside 2 - "A little Love"


Inside 3 - "Sweet Beaver, my friend"


Inside 4 - "Owl Garden"


Top View


Close Up of my friend "Owl"

Inspired by Lilibee, I designed my pop up book to be a stand alone centerpiece. Each side features it's own theme, this way you can select pictures accordingly, whether they are taken from the same event or not.  What a great way to honor someone in your family, a friend, or use as a gift for someone else to cherish!  Speaking of a gift, this special pop up book is going to be wrapped up in love and sent to my very good friend Karen in WA.  I met Karen when I was pregnant with my second son and she was the original inspiration that helped me get in touch with my own creativity!  We've been friends for just under 6 years now and even though I don't live in WA anymore, our friendship has not changed!  Love ya girl!  Thanks for looking, I hope you like this!
Materials Used:  Cosmo Crickets Ever After Patterned Paper, DCWV The Green Stack Chipboard , Zig Writer for outlines, Pop Dots, Cosmo Cricket Rub-ons, Rhinestones, Assorted Stampin' Up! Punches for flowers, EK Success Tag Punch

No comments: