Monday, January 25, 2010

Photo Album Kit


I'm pleased to announce my first Photo Album kit for sale on Etsy.  These kits will go ons sale tomorrow.   I only have 8 kits, so if you are intersted, Click Now.  It's been quite a while since I've made a photo wallet so today I grabbed this gorgeous K&Company paper pack (Carolyn Gavin - Greenhouse) that has been taking up space in my closet and quickly got to work.  The colors make me so very happy!  I love the earthy olives, browns mixed with the bright pinks, oranges and blues.  In these winter months, this brings a lot of sunshine into my heart.  These photo albums would make a perfect keepsake for yourself or a wonderful gift for someone you love. 

Belly Band

Photo Album without Belly Band


Inside Photo Album (no pictures)


Inside Photo Album (with pictures)

Flaps open wide - look at all the photo opps (I only used 2)

Thanks for looking.

No comments: