Sunday, January 17, 2010

OLD GUYS RULE!

Last night, my husband and I decided to get really crazy...we stayed up really late...yes, past 10pm (grin), I know...sad.

While he was on his computer, I sat comfortably in my craft room looking at an old calendar I had scrapbooked when I spotted a picture of dad on a Harley.  No he doesn't actually have a Harley, honestly, I'm not even sure if he knows how to ride one, but it was a pretty fantastic picture!


Thinking of that picture inspired me to create a book dedicated to "Old Guys" in our lives.  Don't get me wrong, my dad isn't old, just refined (your welcome dad).   Anyhow, this scrapbook is hilarious!  I'm putting 2 of these out on my etsy site for sale if you are interested.  The captions inside are great!   I think my favorite is "The Older I get, The Better I Was".

1 comment:

Audrey said...

That looks great! :)
Would get one for hubby but I'm two years older - he won't ever let me forget that either.