Friday, January 8, 2010

My New "Blog Banner" and things to come

Woo Hoo!  I've been wanting a Blog Banner since, well, since I started this Blog!  I won't say how many attempts I made at creating my own banner, but I'm certainly happy I finally finished one I liked.  I decided to just add some pictures of items I've created, add my title and call it good....so I'm happy to unveil the new banner, hope you like it (grin).

So for the last 2 days I have been working non-stop in my craft room photographing, cataloging and listing some of the items I've recently made, and preparing them for their first debut in my online store!  Yes, I'm so jazzed to announce I've joined the online group of sellers and will soon have a store of my own!  I'm not giving any details quite yet, so be patient.  Dad has to help me with shipping/handling for my items and then I should be ready to go - hopefully by tomorrow (fingers crossed).

No comments: